Restaurants, EMPLOYERS® and JAIALA Insurance Agency are an unbeatable solution. EMPLOYERS® is the workers’ compensation insurance provider of choice for California Restaurant Association (CRA), offering a 5% credit to all eligible members. We specialize in meeting the needs of small businesses and have a strong presence in California, where restaurants (including quick service and fast-food restaurants) are our single largest customer.
- CRA members pay just $99 for their first year of membership dues per location as long as they are insured with workers compensation coverage through EMPLOYERS*
- CRA members receive a 5% credit in addition to already competitive rates*
- Flexible and affordable payment plans
- Low minimum premiums
- Businesses must be a new or existing member of the California Restaurant Association
- Business classifications must be within the EMPLOYERS/CRA program criteria (see Qualifying Classifications)
- Restaurants including Quick Food Service (QFS)
- Hotels/Motels – all employees
- Clubs – country or golf – all employees
- Clubs – Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) – all employees social & professional
- Stores – groceries & provisions
- Warehouse – general merchandising –
Not Otherwise Classified (NOC)
- Please note this is not a full list of eligible classes, please contact your TM for additional eligible classes of business.
*Subject to EMPLOYERS underwriting guidelines. CRA membership does not guarantee insurance coverage. The discounted membership offer is extended to new members only. New members receive the introductory rate of $99 (per location) for the first year and may renew their membership the second year for just $250. Subsequent year’s dues will be based on the operation’s gross revenue. Minimum premium threshold of $1,000 to qualify for Association credit.
Copyright © 2020 EMPLOYERS®.EMPLOYERS® and America’s small business insurance specialist® are registered trademarks of EIG Services, Inc. Employers Holdings, Inc. is a holding company with subsidiaries that are specialty providers of workers’ compensation insurance and services focused on select, small businesses engaged in low-to-medium hazard industries. The Company operates throughout the United States, with the exception of four states that are served exclusively by their state funds. Insurance is offered through Employers Insurance Company of Nevada, Employers Compensation Insurance Company, Employers Preferred Insurance Company, and Employers Assurance Company, all rated A-(Excellent) by the A.M. Best Company. Not all companies do business in all jurisdictions. See www.employers.com for coverage availability.
Small Business Resource Center
Restaurants can find exclusive news and information to help you manage and grow your small business
About the Small Business Resource Center
For more information about California Restaurant Association & Employers call us at 661-977-3332.